Our Key Beliefs
• Radically enhancing the flow of products and services is key to any improvement initiative and should always be the focal point
• Many organisations have huge improvement potential, yet most recognise only a fraction of it
• True business transformation is a journey - coordinated and well applied improvement efforts can yield dramatic benefits
• Business transformation needs to be taken seriously - real commitment is required, otherwise results will be mediocre at best
• Incremental advances are not acceptable to Fluere - we will always strive to achieve the highest level of gains when working with our clients
Proud to be a Yorkshire-based company, we also work throughout the UK and overseas. Our specialist team helps organisations to identify and deliver substantial savings. We are adept and extremely experienced in successfully applying improvement techniques to a wide range of processes, challenges and sectors, including:
• Lean • Six Sigma • Theory of constraints • Design for Manufacture/Service and more
We regard these techniques as our toolbox - selecting the right tools to address your specific needs.
Many of our consultants come from industry, across a range of areas including, manufacturing, service and public sectors. They have worked with SMEs and multi-nationals alike. We've 'been there and done that' and when it comes to radically improving your operation, we appreciate:
• The typical barriers you face when pushing for higher performance levels whilst also combatting immediate issues
• The dilemma and pressures of delivering instant results, in contrast to planning for coherent medium to long term step-changes
• That time is precious for you and your team, and levels of involvement in improvement initiatives versus managing daily operations needs to be balanced.
• That there will be a natural fear of change and the outlook of the teams 'hearts and minds' is as important as the technical delivery.
We use hands-on, highly interactive and structured approaches for all of our solutions, which are done 'with you' instead of 'to you'. As well as applying improvement tools, we also believe there are four other equally essential factors, that all need to work together to realise substantial benefits and lasting change. These are reflected in the diagram below:
Improvement Tools & their Application
Substantial & Continued Benefits
Many improvement initiatives concentrate on this element and much less on the other equally important factors
At Fluere we are always on the look-out for exceptional people to join our expanding team. From Consultant through to Managing Consultant, we don’t just offer a job - we offer a career.
We are committed to offering an in-depth training and development programme to create the best process improvement consultants and to ensure your career with us flourishes.
We offer a competitive remuneration package, an annual performance related bonus, and a generous holiday allowance.
Our team is the secret to our success – and we are looking for the best.
Interested to learn more? Email email@example.com