Many organisations are not fully aware of the gains they could realise from improving the flow of their products and services. You may have identified obstacles that prevent smooth flow – such as bottlenecks, quality issues or misaligned scheduling – but do you know how much better your business could be if they were addressed?
• Are your operations efficient, and do you know how good they could be?
• Can you prioritise your challenges and do you have an improvement plan?
• Do you know what the optimimum improvement techniques are, and where or when to apply them?
If you answered 'no' to any of the above you could benefit from a Fluere Health Check
You can opt for a High-Level Health Check, to assess your potential improvement opportunities, or an In-Depth Health Check, to look closely at validated recommendations for improving your processes.
High-Level Health Check
• Single visit review taking 3-4 hours
• Includes a site tour and structured mini workshop
• Assessment and identification of improvement opportunities
• Follow up summary report
A follow up summary report will indicate the potential improvement levels you could attain, and include:
• Key observations and insights
• An indication of your potential improvement levels
• An 'improvement Road Map' showing priority of improvement tools
• A reference guide for the methods and techniques we propose
In-Depth Health Check
Approximately 2-4 week detailed review of your operational processes, which entails:
• Thorough data analysis of current process performances
• Detailed end-to-end process 'walk-throughs' and critique
• Focused interviews and structured workshops
• Assessment of current resource, system and operational capabilities
• A detailed report, providing current performance status, key operations, system and resource evaluation and precise improvement recommendations
You'll get a detailed, clear and validated position regarding your current status and improvement recommendations, including:
• A comprehensive dashboard of your current performance metrics (data permitting)
• Thorough current process evaluations and critiques
• Supporting operational process and system appraisals
• Outcomes of your teams and structure assessments
• Clear, validated and specific improvement recommendations